ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Failed home invasion/car theft

Not shy. Dodgy fucks I hope they get caught.

Shit man, this is a bit dodgy for harrisdale. Hope you and your family are alright and they find the culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_R32 View Post
    Look what happened is fucked up.. Makes me blind with rage hearing about this.

But harrisdale, canningvale etc are fuvking dumps.
    Every person who I know who had lived around there has had multiple issues with coons/junkies

I've worked in houses in literally every part of Perth, and those areas in the day time are fucking rough.

Only place that compares in my opinion is ballajura.

I live in balga btw.. So I know what a dodgy suburb is.
    All these boons and junkies in CanningVale/Harrisdale that you speak of are from all the shitty surrounding suburbs, there is no way they can afford to live in the area. Criminals are less likely to shit in their own nest.

Seems to be a few targetting the area which worries me a bit. If I do have an intruder, they better swing first and make it a good one cos I wont be stopping.

Serious question. If my home is invaded and I happened to injure said intruders with my maglite, will I be in a world of trouble?
    MY11 WRX Premium: Invidia N1 Race exhaust, Verso tune
    ZX10R

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1080 View Post
    Sorry mate but you're full of shit.

I've lived in Canning Vale for ten years. NEVER had any issues whatsoever. Never seen a coon or a junkie either, so not sure what you're talking about. Most houses there are owner occupied, there's no homeswest, and it's all new modern well kept and clean estates with parks, lakes and shit. Sure, it ain't a balla suburb, but to call it a rough dump, what the fuck?

I'd happily leave my car on any residential street in Canning Vale and happily walk away for a week knowing nothing will happen to it. I wouldn't say the same thing for Balga or Ballajura... and I know people who lived there and happily moved out after several break ins.
    i work in IT for the department...we have homes everywhere, including Sth Perth....Canning Vale has more than its fare share

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzle View Post
    Serious question. If my home is invaded and I happened to injure said intruders with my maglite, will I be in a world of trouble?
    A lot of it comes down to reasonable force, if they have numbers or weapons, do whatever you want as your in fear of your life.
    One on one, without a weapon and you shoot them its a bit harder to justify, but being a weak little lady helps :P
    Local motorsport pics and other photos: https://www.facebook.com/thesportsphoto
    www.thesportsphoto.com.au

'10 XR5 - pretty standard for now

Weak? Not so - but I would surely act it should the need arise.
    MY11 WRX Premium: Invidia N1 Race exhaust, Verso tune
    ZX10R

Weak? Not so - but I would surely act it should the need arise.
    exactly

Make sure it's on, so that you can say you used it at a light then got startled so you started swinging

When I used to live in one of my houses in Butler I used to get calls from the alarm company 2 or 3 times a swing while I was away saying the alarm had triggered and sure enough when I got home you could see where the fuckers had tried to get in. I spent a decent amount of cash on my alarm and if it ever went off every light in the house came of so I'm guessing it scared to fuckers off. Even when I was at home I had the alarm set with just my section of the house turned off. If it makes a few of them think twice or gives you a few moments to wake up and be prepared to look after your shit it's money well spent.

Newman used to be really bad for break in's on school holidays or when heaps of coons rolled in from the remote communities. You'd be amazed at what they'd steal and how fucking dumb they would be about it all. CSB time I had my flat broken in to and some small shit stolen including a dirty work shirt I hadn't washed with my name written on it, few days later see a coon outside the Chicken Treat with my shirt on... Asked him if he liked working for Ausdrill and what site he was on, got the usual "fuck off ...bla bla bla bla bla...." and just walked off laughing, they really are some of the stupidest creatures left on this planet.

Must be a poor pingpingpingping if he worked for Ausdrill scumbags

Ausdrill's not a bad company, Brandrill AKA Drugdrill on the other hand...

Worked for Ausdrill from 98 - 03.. I got fucked over by them in the end. But we digress.

Coons that steal shit should be tied to a stake and given a petrol soaked tyre necklace then set on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTAGOLF View Post
    i work in IT for the department...we have homes everywhere, including Sth Perth....Canning Vale has more than its fare share
    Define "fair share".

I'm willing to bet your statistics tend to be skewed due to the significant difference in the size of the two suburbs.

Canning Vale is actually the biggest suburb in Perth metro area, in terms of area size (correct me if I'm wrong). You can fit four or five normal size suburbs into the size of all of Canning Vale. It covers something like 26 or 27 square kilometres. South Perth would be in the single digits...

I actually think they should split it up a little bit... If it was to be split in equal chunks the size of South Perth, it probably wouldn't even blink on your radar so to speak...

Define "fair share".

I'm willing to bet your statistics tend to be skewed due to the significant difference in the size of the two suburbs.

Canning Vale is actually the biggest suburb in Perth metro area, in terms of area size (correct me if I'm wrong). You can fit four or five normal size suburbs into the size of all of Canning Vale. It covers something like 26 or 27 square kilometres. South Perth would be in the single digits...

I actually think they should split it up a little bit... If it was to be split in equal chunks the size of South Perth, it probably wouldn't even blink on your radar so to speak...
    canning vale is less dense in dwellings/population than south perth, most places are pretty big blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    canning vale is less dense in dwellings/population than south perth, most places are pretty big blocks.
    It still has more than double the population of South Perth according to the 2006 census.

Also, only 13% of houses in Canning Vale are rented out, as opposed to massive 44% in South Perth. Perth average is 26%, according to REIWA.

Romeo lives there so it's clearly a shit suburb.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_R32 View Post
    Look what happened is fucked up.. Makes me blind with rage hearing about this.

But harrisdale, canningvale etc are fuvking dumps.
    Every person who I know who had lived around there has had multiple issues with coons/junkies

I've worked in houses in literally every part of Perth, and those areas in the day time are fucking rough.

Only place that compares in my opinion is ballajura.

I live in balga btw.. So I know what a dodgy suburb is.
    i know this is just "ur opinion" but like most others here who actually LIVE in this area i dont agree with you. Yeah sure houses get broken into and shit stolen happens in every suburb.
    There is never any news reports of drug labs being uncovered, you can walk around at night and not have to worry about being jumped, there is no crack den looking houses, the shopping center isnt full of drop kicks and dodgy looking fuckers just hanging around, there isnt groups wandering the streets at night looking for shit to steal of fuck up.
    The houses are all <10 years old, the area is all landscaped and clean its a long way from what i or most people would class as a "fucking dump".
    Mayb harbouring a bit of envy due to the fact you do live in an well known shit hole?

mr_mike is offline Bit of a pingpingpingping....
    ^^ that was me forgot to log out
    08 FG Xr6T Ute
    Tuned by Dark Horse Performance 384rwhp

Baldivis is bigger..... But anyway, you will find that most suburbs have about 9 percent social housing.... A bit More if there are lots of recent subdivisions.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mike View Post
    ^^ that was me forgot to log out
    ^LOL, it sounded better coming from her tho :P

Also, only 13% of houses in Canning Vale are rented out, as opposed to massive 44% in South Perth. Perth average is 26%, according to REIWA.
    doesnt mean much, canning vale has a higher population of double income middle earning families, south perth more investment properties/younger people working in the CBD.

I've lived in south perth, and parents live in canning vale, both are pretty nice suburbs.
    Shitloads better than somewhere like ballajura/midland/mirabooka.

Im in Canning Vale, despite being robbed less than a week ago for a XR6T it’s not to bad a place. Seems to be just the shit that passes by the area that brings the crap. Moved from Queens Park due to being done over 6 times over 3 months, now that place is a dive.

satch is offline Certified pingpingpingping
    Funny considering 4 cars were torched in Balga last night....

All boils down to piss weak judicial system, I sure as hell would get fucking fed up catching crims, if the judges let them walk at every opportunity. Dont blame police at all anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast