WA Performance
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76

Thread: The Racewars Albany 2020 Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyber View Post
    Cheers, have shot off an email to WACC to get joined up!
    Collie Motorplex is CAMS Affiliated and now offers $50/year memberships.

  2. Likes Phyber, S133LTR likes this post
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dianella
    Posts
    1,741
    Light Car Club of WA is only $55 as well.

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kalamunda
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanvan View Post
    lol/////

    this would be the link /

    https://www.targaalbanysprint.com.au/

    //
    That link i posted may or may not have been a way into the registration page before it went live to everyone else :P
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

    61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

    Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    959
    Has this sold out as yet? Can open wheelers run? What about bikes...ooops, wrong RW event for that one.

  6. Likes mr_rotary, heavyduty1340 likes this post
  7. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NOR
    Posts
    3,125
    I entered the sprint using my ALM membership?? Cams renewed my membership last year with ALM listed as my affiliated club??
    ALM #0024
    91 S13 SILVIA
    93 VR SENATOR

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NOR
    Posts
    3,125
    Scratch that question was able to speak to the cams guys directly. All sorted.
    ALM #0024
    91 S13 SILVIA
    93 VR SENATOR

  9. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by S133LTR View Post
    Scratch that question was able to speak to the cams guys directly. All sorted.
    BUT... Will you have 5th gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

  10. Likes masTers likes this post
  11. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    179
    Anyone know scruit dates?

  12. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    33,239

  13. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NOR
    Posts
    995
    Haven't been to an Albany one before, are there options for rolling out a swag on an oval like the old Wyalkatchem event or is there a particular caravan park most people are staying at?

  14. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,677
    cool that 1320 video are coming across. should get plenty of sweet footage
    When boost is life....
    2001 - VT Exec Drag Car - 6.6lt Twin Turbo - 1000whp?
    2002 - VX Berlina Drag Car - 6.7lt Twin Turbo - 1200whp?
    2002 - VY SS UTE A6 - 6lt Single Turbo - 630whp
    2009 - VE SSV UTE A6 - 6.6lt Supercharged - 700whp?
    2017 - Holden Colorado - 2.8lt TD - 206whp

  15. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispymk2 View Post
    Haven't been to an Albany one before, are there options for rolling out a swag on an oval like the old Wyalkatchem event or is there a particular caravan park most people are staying at?
    def no wyal style.........

    plenty of caravan parks.... private accom (airbnb etc) and reg hotels, apartments etc etc.... just do an albany and surrounds search and see what comes up...

    also as MtBarker is the nearest perth side town.. and airport is out of town (by 10km or so) if you were to find somewhere in barker or other surrounding town you are only talking a 20 min drive at 110 anyway......

    ////
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  16. Likes Crispymk2 likes this post
  17. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    apparently the beast is coming back......

    "The 2019 Grand Champion is signed up & set to return.

    Australia's fastest street car.
    351.43km/h in 16.521 seconds over 1km.
    And that was just a test run.

    Who's keen to see it step up and attempt to redefine Australian Runway Racing once again?"



    //
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  18. Likes Evman, DanWA, TJ likes this post
  19. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bunbury
    Posts
    8,508
    Barra 33 goes to Monsta Torque for its tune Saturday , shits starting to come together

  20. Likes Denver, Damo 69 likes this post
  21. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    12,605
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanvan View Post
    apparently the beast is coming back......

    "The 2019 Grand Champion is signed up & set to return.

    Australia's fastest street car.
    351.43km/h in 16.521 seconds over 1km.
    And that was just a test run.

    Who's keen to see it step up and attempt to redefine Australian Runway Racing once again?"



    //
    I can't wait to see what Ed comes up with, he would have seen that last year and stepped the game up again.

    Either way it will be a great battle at the top end of the field this year.
    R32 GTR - Kippah Performance Signature Series

    Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

    Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

  22. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo 69 View Post
    I can't wait to see what Ed comes up with, he would have seen that last year and stepped the game up again.

    Either way it will be a great battle at the top end of the field this year.

    exactly and ..... there is some other notable mentions that haven't been able to put down a good pass in conditions NeedFS and who could count out mr parachute and the blue supra .............


    //

    This from FB today .....

    "You can't talk about Racewars without talking about Ed Tassone and his GTO.

    A Racewars Grand Champion, multiple winner of the Summernats Horsepower Hero's, a record holder across multiple classes over the 1000m & so much more! Yet in spite of all he's achieved across his career building & racing some of Australia's wildest cars he won't rest on his laurels.

    Ed's back for 2020. He's got unfinished business to attend to.""





    ///
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  23. Likes Evman likes this post
  24. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    438
    Interested to see if James brings the green supra back out again, over the 800m he seemed to be giving jose a good run for his money last year. Also counting on peter grey to send it again in the 33R. Although overall I think willall and eddie will be hard to match if the conditions are right.
    95' 33 GTST . . .

  25. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Busselton
    Posts
    919
    How is scrutineering shaping up?
    Where does the GTR get inspected?

  26. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bunbury
    Posts
    8,508
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty1340 View Post
    How is scrutineering shaping up?
    Go to bed @ 8pm , get up at 4am and head to perth , get there before every one else and be first car done , load up be home by 4pm ( pray to Allah you don't need to re inspect )

  27. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    If you are a lurker.... man(or woman) up and step up ..... this is hands down one of the most fun you and your friends / family could have at a car event.....


    //////

    The first RW300 Club Member.
    Australia's first car in to the 200 MPH club over 1000m.
    An legendary old war horse of a car with a long, storied history & many tales to tell; will we see ND4SPD back for 2020?

    They tell us it's ready, they tell us they've got #unfinishedbusiness to attend to and we say if that's the case then it's time for them to #stepyourgameup and sign up!

    Entries are still open for a few more days and like ND4SPD you're still more than welcome to join us.

    You know what to do. See you (all) in Albany.




    .... #getonboardbitches
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  28. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
  29. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    unless you are actually at a Beer Fest.......in WA... I'd hazard a guess that you won't get an event where you can partake in a locally brewed beverage that you can enjoy at the event and even take some home.... what a major coup for RW19 looks like to return for 2020... bigger and better.,....

    shout a driving mate a 6 pack (cause of course if you are driving it is 0.0% for you.....) RW radio will be handing out vouchers for RWbrew all weekend when you get noticed....(I made that up,,,, but it could be like a poor mans path to a golden ticket... get enough vouchers,,, get a gold one....)..

    /////////

    Exciting news if you're a fan of delicious Wilson's brews!
    The Racewars 2020 Beer has it's brew day booked!
    Last years release was an absolute ripper we can't wait to see what the local legends have got in store for 2020!




    last year was HEAD2Head wonder what 2020 will bring.....
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  30. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
  31. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,212
    Hybla....... where to catch a Pint, Pure racing and even some Pork Belly.......

    ////

    While the Targa West Events team are hard at work running the The Targa West Racewars Sprint we'll be enjoying what we hope will be another magnificent Monday on The Amazing South Coast at Hybla Tavern.

    At this point in the event cycle we're not sure if we're more excited for The Sprint itself or the now traditional Sundowner to bring Racewars 2020 to a close.




    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

  32. Likes masTers likes this post
  33. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Busselton
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanvan View Post
    unless you are actually at a Beer Fest.......in WA... I'd hazard a guess that you won't get an event where you can partake in a locally brewed beverage that you can enjoy at the event and even take some home.... what a major coup for RW19 looks like to return for 2020... bigger and better.,....

    shout a driving mate a 6 pack (cause of course if you are driving it is 0.0% for you.....) RW radio will be handing out vouchers for RWbrew all weekend when you get noticed....(I made that up,,,, but it could be like a poor mans path to a golden ticket... get enough vouchers,,, get a gold one....)..

    /////////

    Exciting news if you're a fan of delicious Wilson's brews!
    The Racewars 2020 Beer has it's brew day booked!
    Last years release was an absolute ripper we can't wait to see what the local legends have got in store for 2020!




    last year was HEAD2Head wonder what 2020 will bring.....
    Still got a 6 pack in my fridge from last year...
    Great brew

  34. Dislikes masTers, DISTRBD dislikes this post
  35. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hocking
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty1340 View Post
    Still got a 6 pack in my fridge from last year...
    Great brew
    How the hell did it last this long? Delicious beverages get devoured too quickly in this house.
    Fuck cars, I'm taking up scrapbooking.

  36. Likes masTers likes this post
  37. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bunbury
    Posts
    8,508
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty1340 View Post
    Still got a 6 pack in my fridge from last year...
    Great brew
    Quote Originally Posted by monk_13 View Post
    How the hell did it last this long? Delicious beverages get devoured too quickly in this house.
    Holden driver :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts