ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 2006 BMW E87 130i M Sport Manual

[SOLD] 2006 BMW E87 130i M Sport Manual

For sale: 2006 BMW E87 130i M Sport Manual

Condition: Excellent with no issues. Just serviced 16/11.

Price and price conditions: $11,490 - priced to sell as baby on the way.

Extra Info (ie mods/history etc etc)

Up for sale now is my beloved rare 6 speed manual 130i. Only reason for selling is due to upgrading to a larger car as baby is due soon.

This car has been amazing since I bought it, and is in brilliant condition. Freshly serviced (16/11), the 3.0L inline 6 revs smooth and clean. An absolute must drive.

It's been well looked after and service history is available. Accident free 164,XXX km on the clock only. Drivers airbag recently replaced at BMW as part of Takata recall.

Luxury hot hatch that still out punches most new models today with a fantastic smooth 195kw/315Nm 3.0 litre straight 6. Sparkling Graphite Metallic paint with black leather interior with power adjustable front seats, 2x memory presets for drivers seat.

FEATURES
    Include BMW Comfort Access (hold the open button the key and all windows and sunroof will open, hold lock and they all close) Bluetooth connectivity with voice control, rear parking sensors, automatic bi-xenon headlamps, rain sensing windscreen wipers, rear parking sensors, passenger side rear view mirror dips when reverse selected to aid parallel parking, 6 airbags, hill holder, dual zone climate control, AUX input, 6 stacker CD, 3x power sockets.

Contact Details: Daniel - PM me for contact details

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick-up, pay and drive into the sunset.

More info & pics here:
    https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...-5795699/?Cr=3

Last edited by mr_rotary; 29-01-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Price drop.

Recently serviced, mechanically sound and all electrics work.
    Only selling due to baby on the way and needing to upgrade to a larger car for the next year.
    I'll be going back to a 1 series again, ultra reliable and fun!!

Man that’s a great price ! These cars are so fun especially that engine with manual box! Good luck with the sale

4. Likes mr_rotary likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
    Man that’s a great price ! These cars are so fun especially that engine with manual box! Good luck with the sale
    Tell me about it, a steal especially as I've dropped the price again and rego extended.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread