ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Racewars 2019 thread

Yeah we have golden tickets once again.

I thought we might have enough for the budget car battle but I hear the torque n power boys have probably spent more than our total budget on head work for their Camry.

Ah well, our car Plan B is just on stand-by if the AU cannot compete. We have limited faith in it haha.

Just do a run in something already, anything. So many years of commentary payback you are due, so lets get the universe back in balance and you get on it on track. Even a camry, even for half a run till it detonates in a blaze of inglory.

Quote Originally Posted by huggy_b View Post
    Yeah we have golden tickets once again.

I thought we might have enough for the budget car battle but I hear the torque n power boys have probably spent more than our total budget on head work for their Camry.

Ah well, our car Plan B is just on stand-by if the AU cannot compete. We have limited faith in it haha.
    lolo,,,,, i just hope you guys make sure those supras are side by side for some grudge racing so they can let their big turbo's talk rather than big mouths and ego's,,... ....

of course need updates as to which camry's /AU's have passed or failed scruit.........
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

4. Likes beatle likes this post
    Methanol Consuming CAMRY ... Needs to be seen .... and smelt.

6. Likes dmanvan likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Senator View Post
    Methanol Consuming CAMRY ... Needs to be seen .... and smelt.
    I think they need an appropriate sponsor....

'Methagenix" ......

bugundandy with appropriate wrap..
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Well we’ve had our best indication yet that the mighty Willall R35GTR is heading west to compete with some testing footage from The Bend popping up yesterday.

Looks like it’s game on!

9. Likes Sensible likes this post
    Well we’ve had our best indication yet that the mighty Willall R35GTR is heading west to compete with some testing footage from The Bend popping up yesterday.

Looks like it’s game on!
    Link to footage
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Link to footage
    plus one./...

although we should give credit as this is like the first time RWradio has broke news of something on the forum rather than to their followers........ ............

/

Looks like it’s game on!
    huggy.. when you boys doing a RWradio Q&A..... supra edition

//

.. or even camry edition seeing as there is now enough camry's to block everyone of the freaken lanes at RW19 .....

13. Likes huggy_b likes this post
    Awesome to see there might be some east coast heavy hitters,

Im not on FB so ive missed alot of this supra banter.. jose should be quick, might need afew 800m test passes to keep it on the track this year though
    95' 33 GTST . . .

So Willall (Martin Donnon) has confirmed the R35 is packed and heading west this morning.

Riggs has now got to honour his "nudie run past the spectators" bet they wouldn't show.

https://www.facebook.com/665727989/v...type=3&theater

16. Likes Alt_F4, heavyduty1340, 200MPH, dmanvan likes this post
    RR did a WTF visitation - that was pretty much Supra Q&A done! As for the Supra FB talk, bit unnecessary and not worth your time... unless you like primary schoolyard smack talk.

Anyways, aside from the banter, here's an idea: Why not have an award for the quickest all round car at RW? By which I mean the one that does the 1000m + Hillclimb in the shortest aggregate time. So, add your quickest time from 1000m to your quickest time from Hillclimb and you have the 'all-rounder' winner! Sort of balances out (a bit at least) cars which have higher power vs those than have better traction/brakes/handling, and of course emphasises the driver ability.

Just a thought.

Edit: WR coming over - mint! Riggs nude, not so much...

So Willall (Martin Donnon) has confirmed the R35 is packed and heading west this morning.

Riggs has now got to honour his "nudie run past the spectators" bet they wouldn't show.

https://www.facebook.com/665727989/v...type=3&theater
    or give him a headstart and you can passenger in the GTR and film him as welll.....

Quote Originally Posted by 200MPH View Post

Anyways, aside from the banter, here's an idea: Why not have an award for the quickest all round car at RW? By which I mean the one that does the 1000m + Hillclimb in the shortest aggregate time. So, add your quickest time from 1000m to your quickest time from Hillclimb and you have the 'all-rounder' winner! Sort of balances out (a bit at least) cars which have higher power vs those than have better traction/brakes/handling, and of course emphasises the driver ability.
    Just hand Simon the trophy for that now
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

20. Likes Nugs likes this post
    RR did a WTF visitation - that was pretty much Supra Q&A done! As for the Supra FB talk, bit unnecessary and not worth your time... unless you like primary schoolyard smack talk.

Just a thought.

Edit: WR coming over - mint! Riggs nude, not so much...
    I'm sure we could organise another dick trophy for Marbles for this event...
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

22. Likes SimonR32 likes this post
    On that facebook link.

Willall's car did:
    100-200km/h in 2.5s
    100-300km/h in 6.25s.

And in its 85-323km/h run, 8.25s only covered 480m approx. That still gives them some 450m (allowing for takeoff), 5 seconds to accelerate, and looks like they have a ton of gearing left. Some 15-16s pass @ what, 350km/h maybe.

24. Likes Damo 69 likes this post
    It's potential is there, no doubt! Very exciting......

Was going to say the exact same thing.

Note taken haha.. will let the cars do the final talking.

Exciting to see willalls 35 heading over.. With some favorable weather and no breakages they should be set to break a record or two
    95' 33 GTST . . .

make it the golden kippah trophy
    R32 GTR - Kippah Performance Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

29. Likes Sensible likes this post
    at those speeds and times predicted by Willal, its a waste of time bring my old RS liberty subi to Albany, but if he has a 3 course meal and a nap at t
    he start line before he leaves, iam in with a chance.....

Spotted the VF GTS with the Racewars livery in Midland.

I was moist

32. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbill5 View Post
    at those speeds and times predicted by Willal, its a waste of time bring my old RS liberty subi to Albany, but if he has a 3 course meal and a nap at t
    he start line before he leaves, iam in with a chance.....
    Yeah - if you're playing to win 1st spot, then the pointy end of the field is getting stupendously fast.

But if you are there to break your own records or achieve your own goals (going over 300km/h or over 200mp/h) then it doesn't really matter who has and hasn't entered.
    I guess it comes down to if you can enter for a bit of fun or not. Otherwise be prepared to spend some big coin to contest the serious stuff.

34. Likes azzada1, heavyduty1340 likes this post
    We all love watching the top tier guys but jesus trying to compete up there would be sweaty and I give props to the smaller guys who have managed to actually give it a solid crack. For the most part though I think breaking personal records and racing your mates has become the focus for the majority of the field which is awesome.

Also if you have a 1000hp supra and cant beat royces 300.. shame
    95' 33 GTST . . .

My only goal is to hopefully not get chopped by the magna.
    MY09 Evo X MR

Racewars Car #252. 212.03 KPH - 800 M

Collie. 54.64

37. Likes LOUD1, butters likes this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast