TKO Tinting
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VZ Commodore V8 manual. Get your began on

VZ Commodore V8 manual. Get your back in black bogan on!

So, after a couple of years bonding together, discussing burnouts, beer, tats and flanno, my commode and I have decided to part ways.

Late 2004 SV8 VZ commodore manual. Black. 156 k's. Last of the lS1's. 250kW. Same as SS mechanically, but without the interior/exterior bits.

Is stock, apart from a cat back dual 2.5 " exhaust I fitted as the old loud one was busted. This one has rear resonator fitted, not annoying or very loud at all.

Good: mechanically A1. Drive line, suspension, brakes all as good as you could want.
    I have done the following:
    Front suspension rebuild with new poly bushes, strut tops, ball joints.
    Trans recently had penrite progear T56 specific oil fill. Shifts very well for a t56.
    Diff oil change. Standard LSD fitted. 3.73 ratio in the VZ to make it a little snappier.
    Engine oil and filter just changed and serviced regularly in my ownership.
    New radiator.
    Bridgestone re003 tyres in good condition
    Interior mostly in great condition, noting couple of issues below

The bad:
    Top paint surfaces no longer shiny.
    Paint sunburn on upper edge of rhs doors, and rear 1/4 panel.
    Numerous paint chips etc. Previous owners were none too careful in carparks I'd guess.
    Drivers seat has tear in fabric on bolster. Small tear in rear bench seat. Seats stained a bit, I don't want to wonder why...

All this bogan pride can be yours for only $5000! Southern crosstika not included...
    So, get some Aussie history and make Australia great again!

I've got pics to SMS/email if you need. Will advert on gumtree when I can.

Pm your offers to buy now!

Gone. Though why people ask to see a service history on a car like this has got me beat...

+ Reply to Thread