For sale: 2006 BMW E87 130i Sport Manual

Condition: Good, no problems or niggles to mention.

Price and price conditions
: $16,900 but baby on the way so make a semi sensible offer and I'll think about it

Extra Info:
Manual, sunroof, 82,000kms full service history since new and garaged most of its life. This is a great car that I'm only selling as I have a new baby arriving shortly and need a bigger car. Motivated to sell, make me an offer and I'll consider it.

Luxury hot hatch that still out punches most new models today with a fantastic 195kw/315Nm 3.0 litre straight 6. Cracking engine and exhaust note, loud enough to be fun, but never intrusive. Immaculate black leather interior with power adjustable front seats, 2x memory presets for drivers seat & mirrors able to be programmed to each key.

Further features include BMW Comfort Access (hold the open button the key and all windows and sunroof will open, hold lock and they all close) Bluetooth connectivity with voice control, rear parking sensors, automatic bi-xenon headlamps, rain sensing windscreen wipers, rear parking sensors, passenger side rear view mirror dips when reverse selected to aid parallel parking, 6 airbags, hill holder, dual zone climate control, AUX input, 6 stacker CD, 3x power sockets.

Also includes optional luggage net, not shown. Fold the rear seats flat and string it up between the folded seat backs and hidden locking points in the roof.

The car has recently been serviced and the tyres are around 6 months old. Buy now with nothing more to spend.

Contact Details: Dave, 0427 367 665 preferred but can also PM on here.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Give money, take car.

Images available here