ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [7 April 2018] - Antilag Supercruise #19 !

[7 April 2018] - Antilag Supercruise #19 !

The following event will be the 7th of April 2018. Entries are again capped at 50, as everyone got a LOT of track time at the last one.

This will be on the short track still, as the long track will not be open until later in the year when the tyre barriers and drainage is finalised.

It's first-come first-serve, so please get your payments in ASAP as it's likely to sell out again.

Here are some of the highlights from previous cruises!
    https://www.facebook.com/antilagcom/...8980667188093/

Timing: This is not a timed event; Download "Harry's Lap Timer" or "Racelogic boxes" to your smartphone to record your times. They have been known to be quite accurate.

*Any queries regarding pricing please PM myself or Erin (Anahera).

Entry fee is $150 for the day.

Date: Saturday, 7th of April
    Format: Untimed Laps and Cruise Sessions

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS BELOW
    Drivers Licence
    Fire Extinguisher - If you turn up without a fire extinguisher your car will not be passed by the scrutineer.
    Helmet - This must meet the Australian design rules and have no damage. Motocross helmets are not approved.
    Long sleeved pants/top & Enclosed shoes - This is a mandatory requirement - anyone not compliant will not be allowed on the track.

Event Schedule; (Subject to Change)
    8am - Scrutineering and Sign on
    8:30am - Drivers Briefing
    9am - Fast laps 5 cars at a time
    Midday - Lunch break - burnout pit open to anyone who wants to drop a skid
    1pm - Cruise Sessions (Open to all cars)
    2.30pm - Fast laps
    4.30pm - end.

Fast Laps:
    These will be run with the following format - 1 out lap, 3 flying laps, 1 in lap. 5 cars out at a time.
    As stated above we recommend installing a timing app on your smartphone (Harry's Lap Timer works well down there)

Cruise Sessions:
    We will have all cars out at one time. You will be permitted to do the following:
    Roll-on Drag Race
    Powerskids
    Rolling Burnouts

You will not be allowed to do a standing-still burnout (if we see you on the brake and stationary, you will be kicked out immediately), nor will you be allowed to drift at any stage. This is not negotiable.

To enter, simply transfer the entry fee into the account below and use your username or last name as the referral with "SC19" as the preface. For example, mine would be "SC19-Brockas".
    Bank - National Australia Bank
    Account Name - Antilag
    BSB - 086138
    Account # - 828096583

** Please PM/email your payment confirmation to Anahera (erinkuljis@gmail.com)**

Passengers: Up to 1 passenger per car is permitted. Passenger wristbands can be purchased on the day for $30. Please bring correct change as change will not be available on the day. Passengers must wear the same safety equipment as the driver (helmet and long sleeves / pants).

It's a cheap day for a lot of fun! Just ask anyone who's been to the last 18!
    [ALM] X5M Daily
    Empire Performance - Mitsubishi Evo 6 Tarmac Rally Car.

Ive been told the MSW still require approximately 22000 more tyres to complete the walls
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Ive been told the MSW still require approximately 22000 more tyres to complete the walls
    Just told boys next door , they going to call and offer a few truck loads ..

4. Likes S85FI, Sensible, Scousey, butters likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DISTRBD View Post
    Just told boys next door , they going to call and offer a few truck loads ..
    I was speaking to someone at the rallysprint last night and they had organised a couple of truckloads to go down there also

46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    I was speaking to someone at the rallysprint last night and they had organised a couple of truckloads to go down there also
    I find it interesting they need to cover straight section of concrete with tyres , look at esses at Barbs :P

Quote Originally Posted by DISTRBD View Post
    I find it interesting they need to cover straight section of concrete with tyres , look at esses at Barbs :P
    I cannot work out why they had to do the concrete wall up the new straight in the first place, also Cams have made Barbagallo remove all the haulpack tyres from Kolb yet Collie can use them in T1 and T2 and also on the new downhill section through the chicane

46.55 Collie

Anyway, 10 / 50 entries in, should be another good one with this number of entries flying in. Keep 'em coming boys!
    [ALM] X5M Daily

9. Likes citpeks, DISTRBD, S85FI likes this post
    Just confirming, we're still fine to run our cruise sessions with skids, however the skids need to be confined to the non-cleaned portion of the track (read: off the motorbike racing line).

Personally I think that's a great solution, as it keeps everyone happy.
    [ALM] X5M Daily

11. Likes Socrates, S85FI, heavyduty1340, Sensible likes this post
    Cant argue with that option - plenty of track to still skid up and have a ball.

13. Dislikes Sensible dislikes this post
    Where are most of you guys staying on friday night booked in to?

Collie Ridge Motel

About 20 spots left. Get those entries in boys
    [ALM] X5M Daily

Make sure you tell em you are there for Motor Sport - get instant Corporate Rate

17. Likes S85FI likes this post
    I’m out. See my FB feed.
    xw Falcon 393 Full race cam. NGK plugs.

19. Dislikes butters dislikes this post
    Devo I can't make this one either
    Track Hack - 2001 Evo VII - 420hp at the hubs, 2.2 stroker, FP Red - 2019 Racewars Hillclimb outright 6th
    Weekender - 1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Quote Originally Posted by Srdan View Post
    Where are most of you guys staying on friday night booked in to?
    One of my customers is a member of CMG and he spoke to Anna about camping Friday night , NO FIRES and do not act like dicks ..

About ~10 spots left. If you haven't entered by now and want to, just rock up and pay on the day.
    [ALM] X5M Daily

23. Likes DISTRBD likes this post
+ Reply to Thread