Audio Precision
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: F1 2018

It is impossible not to read all the quotes in Lauda's voice... Good article though.

I don't want Ricciardo to stay at Red Bull. I feel like it'll turn into another version of Webber's story.
    In my eyes, he should fight hard to move to Ferrari.
    Hard to see McLaren coming good soon enough for Ric to get a WDC.

Ricciardo could be heading to Mercedes if Hamilton retires this weekend at the Silverstone GP

Has Hamilton managed to fix his contract as yet?

Dan would be fool to go anywhere else. He would be team ordered to stay behind Seb, Valteri & Lewis arent leaving Mercedes.
    the only other team that would have a chance of challenging before 2021 would be Renault. Unless Renault can get someone like Newey across, they will continue to be a solid mid pack team, the chassis/ aero just isn't there.

Where is the suggestion that Lewis is retiring ?
    a n t i l a g . c o m

5. Likes kris likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The runways of Milan are calling - bonus, he’s an ambiturner.

.... his talents are wasted in F1 ..... think of all the soul we are missing out on

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-career.html

https://www.news.com.au/sport/motors...28435f9d4293cc

team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded [email protected]#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

McLaren Racing today announced a leadership restructure of its racing operations, with immediate effect.

McLaren Racing Chief Executive Zak Brown yesterday accepted Eric Boullier’s resignation from his position as Racing Director. He also announced a simplified technical leadership team.

Simon Roberts, COO of McLaren Racing, will oversee production, engineering and logistics. Andrea Stella is appointed Performance Director, responsible for trackside operations. Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director, to maximise the effectiveness of the team’s racing package.

These changes are the beginning of a comprehensive programme of positive changes to the technical leadership of McLaren’s racing organisation. The team will invest to retain and attract the best talent, internally and externally, to return McLaren Racing to the front of the grid.

Zak Brown, CEO, McLaren Racing, said:
    “The performance of the MCL33 in 2018 has not met the expectations of anyone at McLaren, especially our loyal fans. This is not the fault of the hundreds of committed and hard-working men and women at McLaren.

“The causes are systemic and structural, which require major change from within. With today’s announcement, we start to address those issues head on and take the first step on our road to recovery.

“I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the entire team to thank Eric for his service and contribution to McLaren and wish him well in his future endeavours.”

Eric Boullier said:
    “I am very proud to have worked with such a brilliant team over the past four years, but I recognise now is the right time for me to step down. I want to wish everyone at McLaren the best for the remainder of the season and for the future.”
    a n t i l a g . c o m

9. Likes beatle likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by beatle View Post
    Dan would be fool to go anywhere else. He would be team ordered to stay behind Seb, Valteri & Lewis arent leaving Mercedes.
    the only other team that would have a chance of challenging before 2021 would be Renault. Unless Renault can get someone like Newey across, they will continue to be a solid mid pack team, the chassis/ aero just isn't there.
    I believe Ferrari would always push what is best for them. If Dan outperformed Seb in Practice sessions, qualifying, and testing, I believe Ferrari would let them race the first few and then put in strategies with a #1 and #2 format.
    Seb may have some contractual agreement about having a say on who gets the other seat. I can't believe that the team would allow it to be something that couldn't be overwritten. And you definitely wouldn't write in a contractual agreement to being #1 driver. They'd always need a cover in the event that he under performs.
    For me the biggest block with him going to Ferrari is Leclerc. I hope he's still too young for them to put in the team, they'd make Dan's contract shorter to get Leclerc into Ferrari at the right time.

Everything is point towards Dan staying at Red Bull though. Helmut said they where in the stages of finalising a contract and Lauda's comments above.

McLaren Racing today announced a leadership restructure of its racing operations, with immediate effect.

McLaren Racing Chief Executive Zak Brown yesterday accepted Eric Boullier’s resignation from his position as Racing Director. He also announced a simplified technical leadership team.

Simon Roberts, COO of McLaren Racing, will oversee production, engineering and logistics. Andrea Stella is appointed Performance Director, responsible for trackside operations. Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director, to maximise the effectiveness of the team’s racing package.

These changes are the beginning of a comprehensive programme of positive changes to the technical leadership of McLaren’s racing organisation. The team will invest to retain and attract the best talent, internally and externally, to return McLaren Racing to the front of the grid.

Zak Brown, CEO, McLaren Racing, said:
    “The performance of the MCL33 in 2018 has not met the expectations of anyone at McLaren, especially our loyal fans. This is not the fault of the hundreds of committed and hard-working men and women at McLaren.

“The causes are systemic and structural, which require major change from within. With today’s announcement, we start to address those issues head on and take the first step on our road to recovery.

“I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the entire team to thank Eric for his service and contribution to McLaren and wish him well in his future endeavours.”

Eric Boullier said:
    “I am very proud to have worked with such a brilliant team over the past four years, but I recognise now is the right time for me to step down. I want to wish everyone at McLaren the best for the remainder of the season and for the future.”

Here's another 3 years of McLaren in the midfield as they search for the right formula.

What a fantastic qualy.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

Ham Sandwich...what a drive

What a damn good race too!

Bit of everything.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

15. Likes dmanvan likes this post
    What a damn good race too!

Bit of everything.
    definately had a bit of everything. put it on listening to it originally as was doing some other stuff then was literally glued to it till the end once it heated up a bit... some really good overtakes and battles......
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded [email protected]#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Lewis in the press conference saying that Ferrari are running the Mercs off the track is a deliberate tactic was pathetic,
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

18. Likes MaTMaN, [FFOUR], Kaido, ALEX. likes this post
    Even Toto Wolfe touched on that exact same thing..

#dummyspit

20. Likes [FFOUR] likes this post
    would take a computer to work out to lock up slightly , only touch wheels and not damage anything real bad, whilst partly ruining another drivers day ..... #computerkimi

............lol

22. Likes [FFOUR] likes this post
    How can you support Hami after his latest soook is beyond me.

He would be cnt of a person to deal with in everyday life. His PR shenanigans with the crowd afterwards just to Band-Aid over his bullshit.

12 seasons - I am not even sure why it's a surprise anymore?

Lewis - overly emotional at times, says STUPID shit at times, does brilliant shit with a F1 racing car at times.

P.S his pr stuff was on the Friday before the race if you're talking about him taking drinks and food to all the track workers.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8