WA Performance
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: 2018 Antilag Supercruise Dates - Collie Long-track

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    569
    Just a mention that Collie Motorplex are running a working bee on August 11th. They need to get all the tyre barriers built before the extension is opened......and given they are single stacks and 3 tyres deep, there are more than a few required. So if you are keen to see the extension actually get opened and have some time available, a roadtrip and working up a thirst might be the answer.

  2. Likes Greg Rust likes this post
  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern River
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    Just a mention that Collie Motorplex are running a working bee on August 11th. They need to get all the tyre barriers built before the extension is opened......and given they are single stacks and 3 tyres deep, there are more than a few required. So if you are keen to see the extension actually get opened and have some time available, a roadtrip and working up a thirst might be the answer.
    Targa weekend will kill the vollie numbers, i did just point this out to Anna on he last post about it
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

    61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    I'd be there to help except, yep, TW.


  5. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    569
    Roger. Plan to road trip down at 6am. Get there for an 8.30 kickoff. Smash out 4-5 hours then find somewhere for a bite to eat and an ale on the way home. If anyone is keen to convoy along let me know. At this stage soccer mum expresss is likely to be full but will advise if there is a spare seat

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboesky View Post
    is the June SC likely to be long track?
    is the December SC likely to be long track?
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern River
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboesky View Post
    is the December SC likely to be long track?
    Not unless more people get down and build tyre bundles, still heaps to built before CAMS will even look at licences for for the track extension

    Speedevent series guys will be building some on Friday and Saturday night after practice and the sprint, Anna regularly puts call outs on the MSW Facebook page looking for volunteers and offers lunch and track time to people who help out
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

    61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Not unless more people get down and build tyre bundles, still heaps to built before CAMS will even look at licences for for the track extension

    Speedevent series guys will be building some on Friday and Saturday night after practice and the sprint, Anna regularly puts call outs on the MSW Facebook page looking for volunteers and offers lunch and track time to people who help out
    Ah ok, Not on the facepalm anymore so seem to be out of loop now.

    Is facepalm what killed this place? used to be a great forum
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  9. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
  10. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Busselton
    Posts
    898
    it almost died over night eh!

  11. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    is the December event still happening?
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  12. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Enroute
    Posts
    1,654
    yeah? Im keen.

  13. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SOR
    Posts
    761
    I'm hoping to make some of these late next year if it counts haha

  14. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    Is there any mention of the Supercruise on the Facebook events section?
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  15. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboesky View Post
    Is there any mention of the Supercruise on the Facebook events section?
    On the antilag page, not that I could see
    Paul has mentioned on his fb page the last one for the year is the 2nd of december but no further info at this stage

  16. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,310
    Really need to get to one of these soon. Dates just haven't worked this year.
    Paul does a great job on these and the team involved.

  17. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    any news? can someone ask on the antilag facebook page if its going ahead?
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  18. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Port Kennedy
    Posts
    239
    no mention of it on the fb page. Have asked.
    Weekender - 2001 Evo VII - 340hp at the hubs on 1.6bar Collie - 50.8
    Daily/Thongslapper - '03 BA XR8

  19. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Port Kennedy
    Posts
    239
    Got a reply from Brockas, December has been cancelled.
    Weekender - 2001 Evo VII - 340hp at the hubs on 1.6bar Collie - 50.8
    Daily/Thongslapper - '03 BA XR8

  20. Dislikes S85FI, ED40, Turboesky, DISTRBD dislikes this post
  21. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bunbury
    Posts
    8,478
    Collie have a club day Dec 2nd if any one wants to cut some laps ..

  22. Likes S85FI, Turboesky likes this post
  23. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    906
    Infinite Time Attack are also having an event in Collie, 15th December (Saturday) 9AM-5.30PM.

  24. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swan View
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugs View Post
    Infinite Time Attack are also having an event in Collie, 15th December (Saturday) 9AM-5.30PM.
    That sound good. Any info on the event? skids? or just laps?

    Will be a shame if the supercruises are gone for good.
    Mk2 Escort. Why??? Because worth!

  25. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboesky View Post
    That sound good. Any info on the event? skids? or just laps?

    Will be a shame if the supercruises are gone for good.
    I think Paul said they will be back.

    Infinite Time Attack is timed laps. Very similar to the old No Limits.
    They generally announce things on Facebook which doesn't help you, so you could just email them on
    infinitetimeattack@gmail.com

    also these are the dates for 2019
    Hi Guys,

    We are here to announce the dates for 2019 Event.

    We will be changing our format for next year and introduce Western Australia Championship. For those who were in our last event drivers briefing, they will have more idea on what is this event about.

    More information, details and classes for Western Australia Championship will be released on November.

    Each championship have their own trophy and points to be claim, points will be brought forward to the next championship and at the end of 3 championship, there will be a winner for the grand prize. In order to grab the grand prize (trophy + Cash + points), competitor must race in all 3 championships. Terms & Condition applies.

    Keep an eye out on our facebook page for more updates

    Night Event 6PM-10.30PM
    1. 28/02/2019 (Thursday) - Barbagallo Track
    2. 10/10/2019 (Thursday) - Barbagallo Track

    Day Event 1PM-5.30PM
    1. 20/04/2019 (Saturday) - Barbagallo Track
    2. 31/08/2019 (Saturday) - Barbagallo Track

    Western Australia Championship (WAC) Full Day 9AM-5.30PM
    1. 23/03/2019 (Saturday) - Barbagallo Track
    2. 29/06/2019 (Saturday) - Collie Track
    3. 16/11/2019 (Saturday) - Barbagallo Track

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts