ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: The Racewars 2018 Thread

For those who have not seen - entries open on Sunday.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

2. Likes p0630034, S85FI likes this post
    I am not anticipating being in Australia for this, however I am so fucking excited for the sprint. Get behind it and make hill climb great again!
    R32 GTR - Kippah Performance Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

4. Likes Sensible likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo 69 View Post
    Get behind it and make hill climb great again!
    Will only be great again once it gets signed off for us openwheelers, Looks like I may be out of the country for it also but if not I’ll still head down to check it out for 2020
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Will only be great again once it gets signed off for us openwheelers, Looks like I may be out of the country for it also but if not I’ll still head down to check it out for 2020
    just hit 200MPH up and register as a second driver........ could put some stickers on guards so you can see where your wheels are./.. .

team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

I'll take off my front and rear bodywork and roof so it feels more openwheeler if you like Phil! Actually, scratch that. Damo not in the country, perhaps he could leave his keys with Tristan for safekeeping and then who knows what may happen...they might just fall your way. After all, Damo wants to make hill climb great again, so I'm sure he's good with you flying the HKS flag up the hill in a 'spirited' manner.

8. Likes Nugs, S85FI, dmanvan likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 200MPH View Post
    I'll take off my front and rear bodywork and roof so it feels more openwheeler if you like Phil! Actually, scratch that. Damo not in the country, perhaps he could leave his keys with Tristan for safekeeping and then who knows what may happen...they might just fall your way. After all, Damo wants to make hill climb great again, so I'm sure he's good with you flying the HKS flag up the hill in a 'spirited' manner.
    No HKS Anymore

I have requested a driver for the event, with a strict penalty if he does not beat simon.

DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

No HKS Anymore

I have requested a driver for the event, with a strict penalty if he does not beat simon.
    I can make myself available.

No HKS Anymore

I've been in the car with you a few times, i'll beat Simon for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

Are we allowed to know what time the entries open?

Quote Originally Posted by munt View Post
    Are we allowed to know what time the entries open?
    pretty sure its 6pm WA time.

Has someone finally got Jim Richards to come along? He loves a GTR as much as he loves a FD

Simon and Laine will be a good battle and that was who I was hoping to be up against in the Nismo but that will have to wait for another year
    Last edited by Sensible; 26-10-2018 at 06:22 PM.
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    For those that did the 1000m without bullshit HP was it worth getting the vmax entry?
    I've done VMAX at Albany the last two, but probably won't go to the next one, purely I'm fighting physics and I'd have to effectively double my HP to go any faster down the 1000m.
    If it was set up the other way around on the runway, I'd be allll over it.

It's a fun weekend, and like others have said, there's nowhere else you can safely (legally) go flat out for ~20 seconds.
    ҉ antilag motorsport ▒ ▒RACEWARS 2018 2017 VMAX 230@22.619 2018 VMAX 232@22.489

Quote Originally Posted by protecon View Post
    I've done VMAX at Albany the last two, but probably won't go to the next one, purely I'm fighting physics and I'd have to effectively double my HP to go any faster down the 1000m.
    If it was set up the other way around on the runway, I'd be allll over it.

It's a fun weekend, and like others have said, there's nowhere else you can safely (legally) go flat out for ~20 seconds.
    NT had open limits. No time limits. Vote liberals and likely to return.

No HKS Anymore

Give me the keys, then you can't win or lose

18. Likes S85FI, Damo 69 likes this post
    Entry paid for and sprint applied for! Can't wait for March, now just to get the car finished!
    Track Hack - 2001 Evo VII - 420hp at the hubs, 2.2 stroker, FP Red - 2019 Racewars Hillclimb outright 6th
    Weekender - 1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

In for everything. Adult approval pending.

Quote Originally Posted by butters View Post
    Entry paid for and sprint applied for! Can't wait for March, now just to get the car finished!
    Awesome mate, are you doing he 400m and 800m as well, be good to give ya a race,

22. Likes butters likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Has someone finally got Jim Richards to come along? He loves a GTR as much as he loves a FD

Simon and Laine will be a good battle and that was who I was hoping to be up against in the Nismo but that will have to wait for another year
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonR32 View Post
    Give me the keys, then you can't win or lose
    I think everyone would win by putting Damo's engine and gbox in my car with Simon driving !!

My money would be on Simon car / gearbox and better skills vs me getting my car off the line and having the coconuts to push it hard enough to get it to stick to the road

I think im losing the battle to the Minister of Family Time anyway so it might be a "mooo point"

24. Dislikes Sensible dislikes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUD1 View Post
    Awesome mate, are you doing he 400m and 800m as well, be good to give ya a race,
    Yes mate, standard entrant as well.
    I'd say from seeing your setup you'll see me in the rear view mirror for most of your run!
    Track Hack - 2001 Evo VII - 420hp at the hubs, 2.2 stroker, FP Red - 2019 Racewars Hillclimb outright 6th
    Weekender - 1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Quote Originally Posted by S13 View Post
    I think everyone would win by putting Damo's engine and gbox in my car with Simon driving !!

"
    I am willing to go to any length to stop Simon from having an enjoyable experience (winning)

I was going to thoroughly review his car against the technical spec post event, the ruling of the chief launch Marshall is final and indisputable.

DAMO PLZ

27. Likes SimonR32 likes this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28