ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2017 Supercruise Dates + New Collie track!

Quote Originally Posted by DanWA View Post
    Was getting much better until Jason was pushed out by Steve Pitts

Then BAM time warp
    Fixed for truth
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
    Fixed for truth
    Last i checked he resigned and didn't get sacked

Obviously a bit of ol' chinese whispers/hearsay/witch hunting behind the scenes

Oh well, either way hope a new Caretaker/Manager can get it up to scratch and not resign

Last i checked he resigned and didn't get sacked
    I did hear Pitts was being a cock so Jason left before he was sacked , either way the place looked shit , full bins , shitters stunk and the nice green grass is now fucked :/ .. Also cheers for the skid wheels yesterday , boys next door are on tyre watch so I can do a better skid next event ...

Quote Originally Posted by DISTRBD View Post
    I did hear Pitts was being a cock so Jason left before he was sacked , either way the place looked shit , full bins , shitters stunk and the nice green grass is now fucked :/ .. Also cheers for the skid wheels yesterday , boys next door are on tyre watch so I can do a better skid next event ...
    Much disappoint on the Turn 1 grass to, i spent a solid few weekends (free voly for msw) restoring that before Jason arrived and he took it next level and looked after it really well, now it is fucked

More aircon'd 34 skids to be had!!

I heard a rumour he might come back now that whoever was bothering him has moved on. Just to add to the rumour mill.
    I am disrespectful to dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSparkle View Post
    I heard a rumour he might come back now that whoever was bothering him has moved on. Just to add to the rumour mill.
    I have been speaking to Jas over the last two weeks, nothing confirmed yet but looking very likely that he will be back to sort out all the mess

I think it all still needs to be approved at committee level but Terry Massara (Coalcliff plant hire) who is the new chairman is behind the idea

46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

why do good things need to be fucked by politics and bullshit

8. Likes S85FI, Yakky Bear, DanWA likes this post

More aircon'd 34 skids to be had!!
    Yes , need to put a condenser on as it was getting fucking hot .. ALM day is not far away really LOL

10. Likes DanWA likes this post
    Collie Motorsports group have just released a updated layout map for the extension on FB,

IMO it is a much better layout that is more flowing now that the have taken the 'Carousel' out of the layout and should be a lot more achievable cost wise with it removed as this is where most of the earthworks were required.

I have shared it on the WA Trackdays page for those that cannot see it on the Collie page

46.55 Collie

12. Likes heavyduty1340, Sciflyer likes this post
    Agreed, much happier with their proposal than the concept we did. Really looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
    [ALM] X5M Daily
    Empire Performance - Mitsubishi Evo 6 Tarmac Rally Car.

14. Likes Socrates, heavyduty1340, Yakky Bear likes this post
    I feel like this is a good time to reiterate the WASCC old-boys club catch cry "the government has no money".

Despite all the skepticism and negativity from the pessimists, things seem to be progressing nicely.

[ALM] X5M Daily
    Empire Performance - Mitsubishi Evo 6 Tarmac Rally Car.

any pics of the layout?

Borrowed from Collie Motorsports Group FB page... Hats off to all those making this happen. Given there is a reasonable base road there already, seems a cost effective way to significantly extend track.

18. Likes Riggs, XT43 likes this post
    Always nice to see these things progressing in the right direction. Now if only WASCC could do the same with Barbagello.

If only WASCC were in a marginal electorate, like, say, Collie...

21. Likes Sensible, heavyduty1340 likes this post
    So the track now properly looks like a cock, it has balls to go with it.

23. Likes Trolley, MrSparkle, butters likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 200MPH View Post
    If only WASCC were in a marginal electorate, like, say, Collie...
    Was going suggest this but in fear of getting flamed and being called a Wascc sympathiser I left it alone,

The original track extension for Collie is being completed with money in the bank from the the drag strip that never happened, both the Albany and Collie extras are reliant on the Lib/Nats winning the election and they will be funded with the RR money which is money that Perth cannot access thanks to Barnett buying the last election and promising a big percent of the mining dollars to the country

Thanks for taking the hit Julian

46.55 Collie

Yeah, well not like I care, seeing as I'm out of the racing game pretty much for a while now. Gee saying that makes me unhappy, and I was so happy I finally got my car running again today (on stands at least). I'm too old and grumpy now anyways to worry about flames...

Back OT. Layout looks good, keen to see it happen. They can spend all my tax dollars on as many tracks as there be pork barrelling. Albany, Collie or W'roo. All good for mine!
    Better than the usual practice of them spending it on something like 'land rights for gay whales' or whatever... Nice to be a minority group (car idiots) that is getting some public money loving occassionaly, assuming it goes through that is.

Anyways, off to bed. Gotta get up early, scrape off 6 months of dust from the car, shoo out all the spiders/mice etc, drop it off axle stands and daily it to work to see if it is all happy before RW scruitiny.

Tomorrows commute kids it brought to you by the letters G & T plus the numbers 4 and 0.

I will put $100 on that extension not happening for quite some time

27. Likes DanWA likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DISTRBD View Post
    I will put $100 on that extension not happening for quite some time
    Who will that be made out to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3