Blasphemy

4. Likes shifted likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mARC View Post
    Have you even Sticky Date Pudding?
    Sticky date with custard pingpingpingpings
    R32 GTR - Galvsport Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

6. Likes EVLO, mARC likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Fruit Mince pies.. Seriously fuck them and fucks who eat them... FILTH
    The lemon tart they have at bakers delight are pretty good. (right next to the shitty fruit mince pies)

Do love me a bit of Sour tart

9. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Common colds this year.

Immune system usually pretty good - one maybe two colds a year on average...this year been smacked with one every 3-4 weeks since June.

cutbacks in disabiility services means no gifts cards this year for toys so they are having to resort to stealing

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...ng-b881029790z

- I think a thin layer of onions spread at entries and exits would stop this caper in its tracks..
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Quote Originally Posted by HotAe92 View Post
    Common colds this year.

Immune system usually pretty good - one maybe two colds a year on average...this year been smacked with one every 3-4 weeks since June.
    I've had the worst man flu ever for the last 9 days. Fucking killing me.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

13. Likes adrenalin likes this post
    This.... when big money can get bills rushed through... Or Big Brother wants to limit Encryption

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/site-...ily_newsletter

Did it start with squirts \ vommiting ?

If so i am still battling the fucking thing and its now been a week.
    MY09 Evo X MR

Racewars Car #52. 209.96 KPH - ET: 24.631 - 1000 M

Collie. 54.64

when you check someones profile description and they have something along the lines of 'full time Animal rights activist' ..... wtf ......

off to frack some coffee that i buried outside the other week.... // and put on a 60 hour brisket in case I need to defend my self from these active industries types .
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

The dodgy website redirect is finally starting to get to me.

How many Bunnings sausage events need to be held a year to pay for that issue to be fixed??

No redirects here, have you tried clearing cookies and caché?

19. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Negative. Will do now

when you order something from a 'countryless' website.... ie you don't really know where the heck it is... but it takes your currency (heck everyone has a tab these days to change to AUD etc)... the shipping was reasonable and the estimate for time was about right (as in my mind I was thinking I was getting out of the US..)

Anyway shipping last weekend said 3-5 Dec ( Need it for a birthday on 7th) .... then get update it has shipped..... and message from Australia post..

Me: wow that was quick Aus post already has it in Australia.....

My eyes: pingpingpingpings.... letting me know that it is now delivery for 7th and was coming from brisbane ..... which means by the slowest form on little truck then onto a NON turbo postie bike......

...Im never going to assume a websites countrygender again...
    /

22. Likes crabman, Bram likes this post
    NBN as usual. Trying to download a game on Steam and currently sitting at 45Kb a second for a 52Gb game. (Best I got was 5Mb.)

I can get better speeds on my fucking mobile phone and what really fucks me off is I'm paying for a 60/40 speed.

Did a speed test and Telstra/Optus be like "you've got 47mbps download speed"
    Fuck off pingpingpingpings, independent speed test says 5mbps
    2003 NISSAN STAGEA ARX
    VQ25DET - Billet Intense RS Turbo - 3" Dump back - 3" Intake - ITSrom Stage 1 Flash tune - Custom FMIC

Got the NBN guys digging atm - I am already scared of the impending fail
    a n t i l a g . c o m

They are digging all around me at the moment as well but the NBN website still say Jul-Sep 2019.
    Anything has to be better than my current connection.

Fucking safety stupidintendants. Got myself kicked off MRIA Wanneroo site for not wearing gloves, hard-hat or glasses. Cocksucker had raging boner over being the biggest wanker on site. Turns out he was the biggest wanker on site, and had me kicked off site and banned from all MRIA sites. (big call i know, when there are so many viaing for the title of biggest wanker, but credit where its due, he earned it.)

People not wearing gloves, Hard-hats or Safety Glasses on sites..

28. Likes S85FI, shifted, Satan likes this post
    you'd think it was a difficult thing to achieve eh?

Ever tried to replace AC orings with glives on. Ever tried to wear a hatdhat in the engine bay of a dynapac?

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Ever tried to replace AC orings with glives on. Ever tried to wear a hatdhat in the engine bay of a dynapac?
    I was taking the piss. But yes I have and Not a dynapac but many pieces of machinery so I can relate.

Its fucked really. Unfortuantly, the shit stains making these safety rules have NFI about the realities of the work they are imposing the rules on. This particular bell end infact sent a photo of my induction card, with his bare hands clearly visible in said photo, while complaining I wasnt wearing gloves. The hypocrasy is actually humerous.

They make bullshit rules, which hinder work, with very little to no actual improvement in safety in many instances. Infact i have actually tripped and rolled my ankle in the past because my vision of the ground was distorted by safety glass. And in some cases, safety rules that actually make a particular process more unsafe. For example, i remember haging out of a safety ladder atone site, because I was not allowed to climb the machine to make repairs to AC equipment on theexternal cabin.

It all culminates in an over burdened buerocracy that is slow and tremendously expensive to complete works. Which ultimately costs the tax payers. (the ones funding these types of projects) billions and takes way longer than it should to complete. The government is 550,000,000,000 in debt, and these scumbags keep making it more and more expensive to complete works projects.

I can understand wearing glasses when drilling or grinding. But fuck me, not when there is no danger of eye injuries. I can inderstand wearing hats when risk of falling objects, but not walking around in the middle of bum-fuk with nothing around for ages. More likely to get skin cancer and burn from the inadequete shade the hard hats provide, than the sky falling in and hitting me on the head.

33. Likes sicka, shifted, Nugs likes this post
    Keep the rant alive lol

35. Likes S85FI, sicka, Satan likes this post
+ Reply to Thread