TKO Tinting
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 249 250 251 252 253 254 LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6326

Thread: Little things that annoy you PT II

Take some time off and assess.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

Quote Originally Posted by Demonvia View Post
    The realisation that I absolutely hate my career choice (7+ years now), been relentlessly trying to find something else to do though not easy when your job kills all passion and drive.

IT was a bad decision on my part, either that or i'm just burnt out from it all.
    Learn to code... Oh wait. Maybe try applying at Buzzfeed for a career in journalism. I hear there is a few vacancies.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Take some time off and assess.
    Just come back from a week off, ended up doing jobs around the house/yard lol. Been meaning to get somehow get into graphic design since I had few projects in the works when work was less demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Learn to code... Oh wait. Maybe try applying at Buzzfeed for a career in journalism. I hear there is a few vacancies.
    heh heh, don't think my woke levels would meet their requirements, i'm not much of a soy latte boy unfortunately.
    simply, i'm mechanically challenged

It's never too late to change it up! I started a second apprenticeship 8 months ago as i just did not enjoy what i was doing at all. Now i actually look forward to going to work!

5. Likes Damo 69 likes this post
    People who park in disabled bays.

Saw old mate do a couple laps of carpark trying to find a park at the door then decided disabled bay would suit, asked if he was disabled as he got out the car, mumbled something back, told him he either moves it or I take pics and report to police and or kick his door in. He moved. Fucking scum.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

7. Likes mr_rotary, heavyduty1340, Pete likes this post
    No one seems to know the difference between using 'there' and their' anymore.

or they're

10. Likes mr_rotary likes this post
    There what difference?

12. Likes Sensible likes this post
    RIP Keith Flint.

Music for the Jilted Generation was the first CD I bought.
    ҉ antilag motorsport ▒ ▒RACEWARS 2018 2017 VMAX 230@22.619 2018 VMAX 232@22.489

14. Likes -Luke-, mr_rotary, Pete likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_rotary View Post
    No one seems to know the difference between using 'there' and their' anymore.
    I just saw someone use 'their' instead of 'there'..... I didn't think it was possible to fuck it up that way around.

16. Likes beatle likes this post
    dogs in shops.... i don't care if your dog is like your child... it doesnt belong in a shop....

//
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

18. Likes EVLO, evoeata, beatle, waxdass likes this post
    Dislikes Chris89 dislikes this post
    Did you walk over their too tell them there dog doesn't belong hear and they shouldn't take two long too leave?

20. Likes Simon, crabman likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by S85FI View Post
    Did you walk over their too tell them there dog doesn't belong hear and they shouldn't take two long too leave?
    No, wasn't rude about it, but it was yapping at everyone as owner had it in a little basket. Tbh it was probably freaking out in its little brain... was an accident waiting to happen with a freaked out little pet and oblivious owner holding it at child head height..
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Quote Originally Posted by dmanvan View Post
    No, wasn't rude about it, but it was yapping at everyone as owner had it in a little basket. Tbh it was probably freaking out in its little brain... was an accident waiting to happen with a freaked out little pet and oblivious owner holding it at child head height..
    https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...ng-b881148525z

Fuck i hate the word Outrage but.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtenstein View Post
    Thats the type of person who shouldn't be allowed to breed.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

My little annoyance was in an IGA, but I have noticed more in bunnings of late, none muzzled though... have a friend who's kid is a biter. Might go into bunnings and order a muzzle... ( child size)... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Thats the type of person who shouldn't be allowed to breed.
    Funnily enough this stemmed from a shitpost on an Perth whinge Facebook page.

Cause a bit of a stir, the OP was genuinely impressed.

Aus Post:

stupid pingpingpingpings....... waiting on a package, wife and kids home...due today, they aren't going anywhere expensive and lot of cars etc and breakins in surrounding area from street walkers in last month..

Check website of ordered company to check tracking as I wasn't home... says package delivered an hour and half ago... ring home.,, has x' package arrived yet.

'no , no one has come'

5 mins later...... call from home, 'checked out front ,,, was a box outside front gate.....

WTF,,, pingpingpingpings.... we have a bell on the gate next to the garage cars in driveway and clearly aust post couldn't give 2thucks to even try and ring it and actually deliver the package.... what would have taken the driver and extra 30 seconds.....

//

They've had packages I sent out last week and they've not budged from Perth since. Literally 7 days later still showing in Perth.

I should have just used Sendle like I have been for years now, far better.
    Structural Engineer

'00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan // '13 YZF-R1

driving/ merging 101.... with all the crap about lowering speeds to somehow drop the toll and increasing driver training etc....etc.... so disappointing when the system still dumbs down positive thinking and excellence....

Anyway, my eldest son has been driving on his L's for 11 months now and been doing really good. I spent some time a few years back as a professional chauffeur driver and knew the importance of setting a car up so its blind spots were minimal , if at all. From the first time he got behind the wheel he has set his mirrors up properly so that he is constantly aware of where traffic is and how they are moving while he is driving.

During the week he had one of his first driving tests...... you can guess what the feedback from the instructor was... excellent in all respects but didn't check blind spots...... lol..... asked him if he was ever near or had a near miss.... NOPE... so basically for him to pass his driving test he will have to act like every other driver in perth with his head on a yoyo, late and as if he didnt know the car was there or took a longing look into a perceived blind spot before moving lanes even though he already new it was safe....

FYI, he has been taught to set his mirrors up, how I was and passed onto him,,, closest image I could find online is this

Guess what, in 26 years of driving I have never merged into anyone else or sideswiped anyone or had a blind-spot collision in mine or anyone elses car....... oh well.,,... keep your head on a swivel for your driving test and make sure you look like you are another muppet driving the roads.. you'll be fine..... play the system just don't end like like them.

//

29. Dislikes Evilteddy dislikes this post
    More than happy to look like a swivel headed muppet to save a motorcyclist.

While this may be the case for some cars, not all are able to be setup the same. Some drivers still don't check their mirrors even if they were set up correctly.
    The training for your license states you 'MUST' check your blind spots before changing lanes or merging.

While you may not have had a near miss, or a collision... that's not going to be the case for everyone and as Hurtenstein mentioned above, Motorcycles move around a lot more than cars and can still be in your blind spots with your mirrors setup like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

32. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilteddy View Post
    While this may be the case for some cars, not all are able to be setup the same. Some drivers still don't check their mirrors even if they were set up correctly.
    The training for your license states you 'MUST' check your blind spots before changing lanes or merging.

While you may not have had a near miss, or a collision... that's not going to be the case for everyone and as Hurtenstein mentioned above, Motorcycles move around a lot more than cars and can still be in your blind spots with your mirrors setup like that.
    posibly... All vehicles have ever driven have been different and have never had a problem setting mirrors up to delete blind spots.. apart from one of my vintage cars that only has a mirror on one side.. so in that yea I need to look more... also NEVER come close to hitting or sideswiping a motorbike either... so my question is when mirrors are setup for blindspots and mirrors are checked then that takes care of checking for blindspots... because whilst swivelling your head on a pivot for a long look that is when people miss what the other cars or bikes on the road are doing...

only time i have remotely come close to hitting a motorbike is when they get impatient with an overtake you are doing and think they dont need to follow any road rules and instead of waiting for you to pull back in left to go around you and continue the overtake they split the difference between you trying to go back left and the car you just overtook....

/ oh and whilst i ride motobikes/cycle less on the road i still do all three so understand the differences between each..

/

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtenstein View Post
    More than happy to look like a swivel headed muppet to save a motorcyclist.
    MILO...mirror, indicate, look over....what my riding instructor taught me years ago and i carried it over to the car most of the time....not applicable if you KNOW there is nothing there (situational awareness)

*as a rider i try to avoid the blind spot and ride like everyone is actively TRYING TO KILL ME

35. Likes Satan likes this post
    pingpingpingpings who do nothing but try and flip footy cards for pure profit and keeping them out of the hands of true collectors.

Outbid me in the last 2 seconds of a ebay auction to post it up on fb 20 seconds later with a 20% increase in price.

+ Reply to Thread