OC Detailing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 243 244 245 246 247
Results 6,151 to 6,169 of 6169

Thread: Little things that annoy you PT II

muppets in their fully sic lifted to the eaves massively overtyred 4WD's that now have no idea how shit their vehicle is in negotiating roundabouts......... and cant even stay in their lane in a dual lane roundabout... also 'mr fully sik 4WD on the road' "please readjust your mirrors now that you are 2 stories high you can't see normal cars"

team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Sorry mate, you'll have to speak up... i can't hear you from up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

3. Likes DISTRBD, jnr likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanvan View Post
    muppets in their fully sic lifted to the eaves massively overtyred 4WD's that now have no idea how shit their vehicle is in negotiating roundabouts......... and cant even stay in their lane in a dual lane roundabout... also 'mr fully sik 4WD on the road' "please readjust your mirrors now that you are 2 stories high you can't see normal cars"

Because clearly they are driving a road train....that's the mentality anyway.

5. Likes dmanvan likes this post
    Fuck ebay and it's stupid fucking GSP freight using FedEx. My parcel from the USA has been at Perth Airport since the 3rd and its last scan was a week ago.
    It has been scanned at the airport like 7 fucking times, how fucking hard is it?
    2003 NISSAN STAGEA ARX
    VQ25DET - Billet Intense RS Turbo - 3" Dump back - 3" Intake - ITSrom Stage 1 Flash tune - Custom FMIC

Quote Originally Posted by Sack View Post
    Fuck ebay and it's stupid fucking GSP freight using FedEx. My parcel from the USA has been at Perth Airport since the 3rd and its last scan was a week ago.
    It has been scanned at the airport like 7 fucking times, how fucking hard is it?
    I had a package sent from the US via FedEx on 9th and it arrived today.

I would be making waves if I was you

Quote Originally Posted by Sack View Post
    had a package make it from the states to Sydney in 4 or 5 days with cheapest shipping option. Once in ausposts hands it took a further 2 weeks to make it across Aus....

To be fair it is every perth muppet doing that :P

Had a manifold take 10 months to arrive after order. Was not happy. But it was worth it eventually.

Fucking tsunami's

So according to Auspost website, this is now in South Australia. Dumb pingpingpingpings
    2003 NISSAN STAGEA ARX
    VQ25DET - Billet Intense RS Turbo - 3" Dump back - 3" Intake - ITSrom Stage 1 Flash tune - Custom FMIC

AHHHH GOTTA GET UP TO LANNO IN MI 4WBY SAVE WEDGE

If its got a snorkel and black wheels and raised high odds the driver is a grade a cock.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

13. Likes Simon, S_E, kris likes this post
    Stretched tyres, not a fan on imports, definitely not a fan on your xr6.

Have not seen one good example of it.
    Weekender - 2001 Evo VII - 340hp at the hubs on 1.6bar Collie - 50.8
    Daily/Thongslapper - '03 BA XR8

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    +1 pet insurance is a piss take and a mockery
    now that they've pushed it up to $160 a month, struggling to justify it too. haven't taken them to a vet for anything in a long time, and when i did, got $80 out of $400 back. better off saving the money.
    Structural Engineer

'00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan // '13 YZF-R1

Scott Morrison.

Goodbye Affordable Housing.
    Goodbye Immigration cuts
    Goodbye meaningful wage increases

Hello Property Council, new overlords of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyber View Post
    Might be repost? Few fingers in asses lately

18. Likes Sensible, beatle, p0630034 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DISTRBD View Post
    To be fair it is every perth muppet doing that :P
    Just added my self to that list. Fj stock suspension worked hard at Fraser with 800kg of gear in it.

Planning a big desert trip for next year. Crossing 1200 sand dunes to the center of Australia.

Remote reservoir coil overs ordered last week :P

Quote Originally Posted by S85FI View Post
    Just added my self to that list. Fj stock suspension worked hard at Fraser with 800kg of gear in it.

Planning a big desert trip for next year. Crossing 1200 sand dunes to the center of Australia.

Remote reservoir coil overs ordered last week :P
    but i am sure you will have the skillz to keep it in your lane.....and remote res coilovers should be able to be adjusted easily for city stuff anyway....
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

21. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Sort of annoying yet still makes me happy...my old 33 has had more work done to it by the current owner, dyno retune at PZP today & got 554rwhp

As far as I know it was the engine I had built, but now running an e85 conversion & gt3582r amongst a few other smaller things. Only annoying as I built a house & selling it made thing easier, but now hitting what I always wanted to get it to is nice to see (as opposed to being wrapped around a tree, for example)

23. Likes protecon, racegtst likes this post
    People who think that putting a bullbar, light bar and CB radio on the Dual cab increased the value by 5k-15k.

If anyone has a dual cab for sale please let me know.

Cops coming out the woodwork when I take the unicorn just up and down the street to warm her up to help solve a electrical issue.

literally never seen a cop in my suburb before until that exact moment, quickly got it back in the garage before they decided to turn around.

26. Likes [Jacek] likes this post
+ Reply to Thread