ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 249 250 251 252 253
Results 6,301 to 6,313 of 6313

Thread: Little things that annoy you PT II

Take some time off and assess.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

Quote Originally Posted by Demonvia View Post
    The realisation that I absolutely hate my career choice (7+ years now), been relentlessly trying to find something else to do though not easy when your job kills all passion and drive.

IT was a bad decision on my part, either that or i'm just burnt out from it all.
    Learn to code... Oh wait. Maybe try applying at Buzzfeed for a career in journalism. I hear there is a few vacancies.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Take some time off and assess.
    Just come back from a week off, ended up doing jobs around the house/yard lol. Been meaning to get somehow get into graphic design since I had few projects in the works when work was less demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Learn to code... Oh wait. Maybe try applying at Buzzfeed for a career in journalism. I hear there is a few vacancies.
    heh heh, don't think my woke levels would meet their requirements, i'm not much of a soy latte boy unfortunately.
    simply, i'm mechanically challenged

It's never too late to change it up! I started a second apprenticeship 8 months ago as i just did not enjoy what i was doing at all. Now i actually look forward to going to work!

5. Likes Damo 69 likes this post
    People who park in disabled bays.

Saw old mate do a couple laps of carpark trying to find a park at the door then decided disabled bay would suit, asked if he was disabled as he got out the car, mumbled something back, told him he either moves it or I take pics and report to police and or kick his door in. He moved. Fucking scum.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

7. Likes mr_rotary, heavyduty1340, Pete likes this post
    No one seems to know the difference between using 'there' and their' anymore.

or they're

10. Likes mr_rotary likes this post
    There what difference?

12. Likes Sensible likes this post
    RIP Keith Flint.

Music for the Jilted Generation was the first CD I bought.
    ҉ antilag motorsport ▒ ▒RACEWARS 2018 2017 VMAX 230@22.619 2018 VMAX 232@22.489

14. Likes mr_rotary, Pete likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_rotary View Post
    No one seems to know the difference between using 'there' and their' anymore.
    I just saw someone use 'their' instead of 'there'..... I didn't think it was possible to fuck it up that way around.

16. Likes beatle likes this post
    dogs in shops.... i don't care if your dog is like your child... it doesnt belong in a shop....

//
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Did you walk over their too tell them there dog doesn't belong hear and they shouldn't take two long too leave?

Quote Originally Posted by S85FI View Post
    Did you walk over their too tell them there dog doesn't belong hear and they shouldn't take two long too leave?
    No, wasn't rude about it, but it was yapping at everyone as owner had it in a little basket. Tbh it was probably freaking out in its little brain... was an accident waiting to happen with a freaked out little pet and oblivious owner holding it at child head height..
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

+ Reply to Thread