Maytech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 247 248 249 250 251
Results 6,251 to 6,262 of 6262

Thread: Little things that annoy you PT II

It saddens me think that i was born into the biggest generation of gutless cowards the world has ever known. Just a big homegenous blob of pathetic-ness, too afraid to do or say anything, for fear of breaking a nail, or even worse, hurting a feeling.

And to add to the sad state of affairs, people being employed purely so the company can be seen ticking the diversity box.

I feel sorry for all the young white Australian males out there trying to get an apprenticeship in a large company these days. Positive discrimination i hear a fair bit of these days. So much for employing the best person for the job!

3. Likes heavyduty1340, shifted, Satan, Bram likes this post
    Bram if you had updated your risk assessment highlighting how you are unable to comply with general site safety rules, provided other mitigation's you discussed with your supervisor prior to commencing work you could tell old mate to jam a cactus and not be banned from all the MRIA sites in WA.
    R32 GTR - Galvsport Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

5. Likes S85FI, sicka, Satan likes this post
    its quite an uncomfortable time to be a white male in certain fields

IT not being in the same office (interstate office instead)
    Helpdesk ticketing system for IT
    IT now being outsourced instead of internal to company making the process even more difficult to achieve anything.

PC still constantly freezes, HP requests the end user be communicated with instead of IT, instruct HP that they have to go through IT as our user accounts have inadequate privileges to undertake anything they require.

Why do they make such simple shit so fucking difficult.
    Structural Engineer

'00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan // '13 YZF-R1

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

9. Likes heavyduty1340, S85FI likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    its quite an uncomfortable time to be a white male in certain fields
    Or an African American comedian, who may have offended a minority group 10 years ago. . . .

11. Likes heavyduty1340, Satan, TJ likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInTheWoods View Post
    Or an African American comedian, who may have offended a minority group 10 years ago. . . .
    Retrospectively - wasn't an issue back then.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

13. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
    After Bram's 5/7 rant yesterday I had to laugh today as I went to a site and a safety inspector had tagged out a perfectly fine albeit abit rusty chain mesh fence as needing attention.

Cant be too hard on him. The useless prick needs to somehow justify his own pathetic existence. He is in the construction industry, and his specialty is the manufacture of safety issues. If he isnt finding new thingsto complain about, then what are they paying him for???

I had a pain in the ass HSE rep at the last place I worked who made every job a nightmare to complete,

Since I left the job and went back into my original trade I saw him again on a different site and now in a supervisors role and I brought up a genuine safety concern with him and his response was it isn't my problem anymore go and tell the safety rep
    Nismo Sauras Jr 290hp and 450kg

61.3 Long track Wanneroo,
    52.4 Short track Wanneroo
    46.55 Collie

Patiently waiting for the home reno’s to be finished before more aero mods to break those times above

Lol at rants about safety.
    If it's that bad just look for another job or step up to the plate of supervisor/manager and rectify the safety moments or lack of.

Alternatively work in a country with no osh, get paid a million, start your own construction company and just see how much compensation costs or insurance.

18. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
+ Reply to Thread