ITP Racecars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bathurst 12 hour 2016 5-7th Feb

Fwiw we had some guy telling us at 1am on Sunday morning standing on Skyline while we were going down on the sliders that next years 12 hour will be the opening round for the V8s , their launch will include a top ten shoot out , then top 6 and the quickest time gets $1m or some shit , I mean it was early and my memory's sketchy and he looked somewhat legit and seemed to know what he's talking about but it is Bathurst ....

It makes sense but who knows , looking forward to it either way I will be driving 40 minutes back to watch it again for the weekend.

Anyone who is willing to rough it next year wants to chip in for a large marquee I'm thinking it's going to be the best way to camp there.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    I'm going over for the Supertaxi 1000 this year just to say I've done it but the GT race is more interesting to me. Will have to make the point of getting over for the 12hr next year.
    Dooo it.

Just got back to Vanuatu from the 12 hour, was good to get out of the heat for a weekend and was great racing!

Will be backing it up a 3rd year in a row next year.

also considering a yolo euro GT race in may this year, nordschleife 24 hour is on end of may I think
    R32 GTR - Kippah Performance Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

3. Likes Kaido likes this post
    oh that sound......

team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

5. Likes Buckets, POH73 likes this post
    The sensation of speed over the top makes the V8s look very pedestrian. Downforce FTW

7. Likes Damo 69, Brick likes this post
    well the 12 hour in 2017 is going to have some cracker cars with new M6 competing in this years GT as well as 488..... pure awesome...

M6 pity they are going to have to cover up all that carbon.....

team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Don't forget the new sls GT3 cars , going to be massive next year I think !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2