Racewars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334
Results 8,326 to 8,333 of 8333

Thread: What made you feel good today? PART II

the aussies finishing 4th in MX des nations ........ frenchies got 5 in a row... and mericans 6th (at home)....lol....
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

2. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Watching skimpys while getting boong-drunk on rare breed before midday, while watching bathurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Watching skimpys while getting boong-drunk on rare breed before midday, while watching bathurst.
    Had a great time at a mates Bathurst party doing exactly the same, except beer not rare breed... also some awesome slow cooked meats.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

doing some small jobs on dad's lotus, air filter, oil, wiper blade... the little things that are amazing such as where most manufacturers have a small plastic clip on each end of the wiper blade.. lotus thought that was an opportunity to save some weight and have a tiny specially designed alloy clip on only one end that grips the rubber/silicon meaning only one end is needed..... lol,,, all that is forgotten when the boost comes on though I did add some lightness in true lotus fashion by removing the whole wiper assembly and roof for some more horsepowers as it was a great afternoon......
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Great, now I know who to ask to sort out my wiper!
    Hope it works...never tried it and will be wet in collie this weekend. Rain-x time!

Getting back onto an 8/6 straight days roster.
    Also becoming one of those muppets in their fully sic lifted to the eaves massively overtyred 4WD's since I sold my hilux 4x4 and bought a 76 cruiser wagon with all the gear.
    Hilux 1UZ HTV1900 C4 Vipec V88 SOLD!!! Looking for XW or XY Fords
    ALM#294

8. Likes xr6tego, -Luke-, dmanvan, crabman likes this post

Watching an internet hack comedian tear the abc apart... and factually.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

10. Likes 1SPRINT, crabman likes this post

NBA is back!
    a n t i l a g . c o m

+ Reply to Thread