WA Performance
+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 335 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 8366

Thread: What made you feel good today? PART II

the aussies finishing 4th in MX des nations ........ frenchies got 5 in a row... and mericans 6th (at home)....lol....
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

2. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Watching skimpys while getting boong-drunk on rare breed before midday, while watching bathurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Watching skimpys while getting boong-drunk on rare breed before midday, while watching bathurst.
    Had a great time at a mates Bathurst party doing exactly the same, except beer not rare breed... also some awesome slow cooked meats.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Tyson's had a cock pulled on him before, you'll be hard pressed to sneak anything past him now-a-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Biggest oh shit moment was my own stupid fault, late at night Tyson & I were being a bit silly and giving it a fist full.

doing some small jobs on dad's lotus, air filter, oil, wiper blade... the little things that are amazing such as where most manufacturers have a small plastic clip on each end of the wiper blade.. lotus thought that was an opportunity to save some weight and have a tiny specially designed alloy clip on only one end that grips the rubber/silicon meaning only one end is needed..... lol,,, all that is forgotten when the boost comes on though I did add some lightness in true lotus fashion by removing the whole wiper assembly and roof for some more horsepowers as it was a great afternoon......
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

Great, now I know who to ask to sort out my wiper!
    Hope it works...never tried it and will be wet in collie this weekend. Rain-x time!

Getting back onto an 8/6 straight days roster.
    Also becoming one of those muppets in their fully sic lifted to the eaves massively overtyred 4WD's since I sold my hilux 4x4 and bought a 76 cruiser wagon with all the gear.
    Hilux 1UZ HTV1900 C4 Vipec V88 SOLD!!! Looking for XW or XY Fords
    ALM#294

8. Likes xr6tego, -Luke-, dmanvan, crabman likes this post

Watching an internet hack comedian tear the abc apart... and factually.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

10. Likes 1SPRINT, crabman likes this post

NBA is back!
    a n t i l a g . c o m

12. Likes Pete likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post

Watching an internet hack comedian tear the abc apart... and factually.
    ABC is a shambles of cucked, soy-sucking, virtue-signalling, fem-nazi, SJW, communist filth. We need to purge.

Part of the globalist movement that would have all western countries homoginised, cucked and conqured.

Parted ways with the ex entirely and finished preparing for this move to Melbourne.

Got in touch with a bird before I was leaving, coincidentally, and she seems amazing.

Few things over the last few days to week due to the move.

Arrived in Adelaide, picked up the bike, hung out with a mate - great day
    Jumped on the bike the next day, rode out of Adelaide to Mount Gambier around 7am. The view was amazing. Froze my tits off. I didn't pack well for it.
    Mount Gambier > Warrnambool > Apollo Bay > Melbourne

5/7 would do it again but I'd pack better. Bike rode well on the way. Views were spectacular. Can't wait to do it again.Wish I did it years ago.

Rode into Melbourne and the advisory speed board said I was doing 97km/hr whilst my speedo said 127km/hr. Fuck knows why its this far out, spoke to Cullys and they said the front sprocket was changed to 16t from 17t, but that's maybe 6% at best. Now I don't know if I did get tickets, or didn't get them, or what speed I'm actually doing. Oh well.

New place of work is fantastic. People are chilled, no BS politics, city seems great. Weather caught me out already and I got soaked. Would do it again.

Don't know what I'm doing and trying to adult but seems great so far.
    Structural Engineer

'00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan // '13 YZF-R1

15. Likes Lukey, S85FI, Kaido likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shifted View Post
    Parted ways with the ex entirely and finished preparing for this move to Melbourne.

Got in touch with a bird before I was leaving, coincidentally, and she seems amazing.

Few things over the last few days to week due to the move.

Arrived in Adelaide, picked up the bike, hung out with a mate - great day
    Jumped on the bike the next day, rode out of Adelaide to Mount Gambier around 7am. The view was amazing. Froze my tits off. I didn't pack well for it.
    Mount Gambier > Warrnambool > Apollo Bay > Melbourne

5/7 would do it again but I'd pack better. Bike rode well on the way. Views were spectacular. Can't wait to do it again.Wish I did it years ago.

Rode into Melbourne and the advisory speed board said I was doing 97km/hr whilst my speedo said 127km/hr. Fuck knows why its this far out, spoke to Cullys and they said the front sprocket was changed to 16t from 17t, but that's maybe 6% at best. Now I don't know if I did get tickets, or didn't get them, or what speed I'm actually doing. Oh well.

New place of work is fantastic. People are chilled, no BS politics, city seems great. Weather caught me out already and I got soaked. Would do it again.

Don't know what I'm doing and trying to adult but seems great so far.
    Sounds awesome!

Speedo...check front wheel for a speedo signal input. Most bikes have this on front wheel therefore sprocket makes no difference.
    Tyre size on front wheel if speedo drive is there compare to factory. If different makes a big difference.

17. Likes heavyduty1340 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by S85FI View Post
    Speedo...check front wheel for a speedo signal input. Most bikes have this on front wheel therefore sprocket makes no difference.
    Tyre size on front wheel if speedo drive is there compare to factory. If different makes a big difference.
    Will have a gander this weekend, I have no idea what speed I'm doing so I ended up trying to keep up with traffic on the M1 on the ride in - I doubt everyone there will be willing to speed excessively seeing the amount of cameras around. Seems like its way out. No real way to check either aside from maybe a side by side drive with a mate here to compare at the moment, will do that on Saturday.
    Structural Engineer

If you have a 2013 R1 as per sig the speedo will be off a sensor tied to the gearbox so sprockets aka final drive will affect it. Get a speedohealer or equiv if the spockets are not stock. I use one on my 01 R6, works good.

20. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rgvlee View Post
    If you have a 2013 R1 as per sig the speedo will be off a sensor tied to the gearbox so sprockets aka final drive will affect it. Get a speedohealer or equiv if the spockets are not stock. I use one on my 01 R6, works good.
    Just learnt something about bikes.

Dont see many cable driven ones on road bikes anymore. All my 80s/90s 2 strokes do but the 00s dont.
    The rs250 takes speed off a magnetic sensor on the rear wheel so theres a few ways they do it
    With abs and tc on most newer bikes it wouldnt surprise me if theyve got yet another way of doing it more accurately.

23. Likes S85FI likes this post
    Yeah when i first read on it it seemed its off of the gearbox, but a 1 tooth reduction in the front sprocket shouldnt be this far out so I have no idea really.
    Structural Engineer

Now makes sense when folks have done 300 on a bike and a caravan seems to be no so slow. It appears to be almost 10% a tooth.
    Looked on my bike today and a pick up behind the front sprocket.

Woohoo - we got skimpies back in Busselton!!
    Thurs arvo, fri lunch, and fri arvo.
    No shit, on a Thurs night there is usually 3 of us..... last Thur, there was 35 of us.
    Skimpies finished 10 yrs ago here(fuck you Nannup pingpingpingpings - another story), and the pub struggled to exist. New bar manager, and away she goes...

27. Likes hako, shifted, S85FI, Liberator, Bram, TJ, catchya, Turboesky likes this post
    Pics to see if its worth coming down for?
    a n t i l a g . c o m

Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty1340 View Post
    Woohoo - we got skimpies back in Busselton!!
    Thurs arvo, fri lunch, and fri arvo.
    No shit, on a Thurs night there is usually 3 of us..... last Thur, there was 35 of us.
    Skimpies finished 10 yrs ago here(fuck you Nannup pingpingpingpings - another story), and the pub struggled to exist. New bar manager, and away she goes...
    Ship or Espy ?

Quote Originally Posted by S85FI View Post
    Now makes sense when folks have done 300 on a bike and a caravan seems to be no so slow. It appears to be almost 10% a tooth.
    Looked on my bike today and a pick up behind the front sprocket.
    Went past a residential speed advisory board yesterday that said I was doing 50km/hr at 53 on the speedo. Maybe it's not that far out and this would fit into the 5-6% bracket that's expected for the 1 tooth reduction.

I've probably got some tickets coming... fooooook.
    Structural Engineer

32. Likes mARC, Damo 69, Nugs, hako, Pete, TJ likes this post
    Playing 3 hours of pickup basketball in West Perth after work - great fun.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

Catching up with my sister after nearly 14 years in Melbourne.
    a n t i l a g . c o m

35. Likes hako, p0630034, -Luke- likes this post
    Taxi driver in Patagonia. Tiny little China spec car with more hits than Elvis, no room (suitcase went on the front seat), shot shocks and flogged out bushes. The driver was going at it like he was the next Sebastien Ogier. Once we figured out we had half a chance of surviving the trip smashing over speed humps at full noise was highly amusing.

+ Reply to Thread