ITP Racecars
Closed Thread

Thread: For Sale - FG XR8 - Charcoal Metallic - Like a Boss

For Sale - FG XR8 - Charcoal Metallic - Like a Boss

For Sale: FG XR8 – Metallic Charcoal Grey with black bonnet “boss” accents – 290kw Boss Motor – 6spd Sport Auto - 58,xxxkms - 2009 model

Condition: Interior is immaculate, exterior paint is immaculate, slight crack in the rear bar (has been factored into the price), driveline is well maintained. However I purchased the car with no service history, I have receipts for the work I have done to the car.

car has been driven hard on occasion, but not abused. this has been my daily driver for the last 8 months.

selling it due to going back to fly in fly out, dont need 2 cars.

Price: $32,250 (Antilag discount of 1k compared to car sales). Firm price, good price for the km’s and condition.

Extra Info:- 20” wheels (slight rash on 1 wheel), exhaust mid pipe for moar noise (was on it when purchased), Growler Intake. I purchased this car in Gladstone Queensland and drove it back to Perth when I relocated, I have owned it 8 months, serviced by Cono at Minicraft Motorsport.

Contact Details: Damo - 0400 182 474

Location: 6153 – suburb / address will be revealed when a genuine enquiry is received.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will be sold with WA Plates and 6 months Rego, is currently booked in for inspection 4/6 but getting the car out for sale a week early to develop interest

What’s my lowest price? +/- a few hundred bucks of the above make an offer, I don’t give a sh!t if your grandmother dog just died and you needed to fork out cash to pay for the funeral – not a single fuck is given, it does not mean you will get this car for 20k.

Test drive conditions will apply and will be negotiated when contacted. i.e. provision of driver’s license / wallet to be held inside my house while test drive takes place.

Even easier, rock up with a cheque for $32,250 in my name and you can drive it all you want.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Damo 69; 25-05-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    R32 GTR - Kippah Performance Signature Series

Quote Originally Posted by masTers View Post
    DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

Km's? Year of manufacture?

updated!

DAMO PLZ

Antilag.com can't afford to keep forking out for magazine subscriptions every time you offend someone

for those kms and year, try a caryard.
    i was offered $32k for a July 08 build, manual, 75,000kms ... mine had a few more things by the looks of it, but your "driveline is well maintained" so as long as diff bushes dont clunk and your gearbox (man or auto?) goes into gear easy ... then you could get yourself a quick sale

Quote Originally Posted by Tocchi View Post
    for those kms and year, try a caryard.
    i was offered $32k for a July 08 build, manual, 75,000kms ... mine had a few more things by the looks of it, but your "driveline is well maintained" so as long as diff bushes dont clunk and your gearbox (man or auto?) goes into gear easy ... then you could get yourself a quick sale
    may consider it but would prefer a private sale at the moment.

DAMO PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Damo 69 View Post
    may consider it but would prefer a private sale at the moment.
    What difference does it make if they pay what you are asking?

Quote Originally Posted by mys1 View Post
    What difference does it make if they pay what you are asking?
    thought of that right after i hit reply,

will be checking out some places tommorow to see what they say.

any recomendations for cash for cars?

DAMO PLZ

not a cheap bump, but finance has been removed from being on the vehicle as of today, incase anyone did a check

DAMO PLZ

before you sell it, can you PM me the paint code

sold pending payment

DAMO PLZ

is now sold.

DAMO PLZ

Closed Thread