Racewars
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67
Results 1,651 to 1,661 of 1661

Thread: watches

I like them, but Trying to stay away from the these new cheap alternative like MVMT, Linjer, Daniel Wellington etc.

Maybe have a sniff around junghans.
    I suspect they're starting at ~700 though.

Got my eye on a max bill at some point.

I gotta stop buying whack watches....

S Vest edition?
    team sports can go to hell. I'm never going to rely on some weak minded MufaF@#$ to help me win a game. Ill win it myself. George Leeman.

thinking of pulling the pin on this ana-digi (actual watch is at the top, third pic shows the faceted sapphire crystal).
    Been out of production for many years, so dont see many like this

6. Likes crabman likes this post
    This is not my type of watch, but for $550 (US) I did consider it

Looking to buy an automatic movement watch around $2000 for myself. Love Tags but cannot afford the one I want. How are Tissots automatic movements? Any other watches in this style, automatic and in stainless to take into consideration?

Was looking at these options

https://www.grahamsjewellers.com.au/...atch-g30255494
    https://www.watchshop.com/mens-victo...p99989425.html

So, the Managing Director of the company I work for and myself quite often email each other nice timepieces that we see online etc.

I'm not normally massive fan of TAG Heuer, but I do love the pre-TAG era Heuers, especially the 60's/70's motor racing influenced chronographs, which is what had drawn me to this watch.

Last week I sent him this link- https://timeandtidewatches.com/annou...nching-monday/

Fast forward to Friday afternoon, I get a confirmation email congratulating me on the purchase, the fucker had bought it for me, I was stunned.
    I have been working my ass off this year running 2 projects in Melbourne and it feels good for that to be work to be validated.

The bonus is I'll be in Melbourne while the launch event is on so will be able to pick up the watch in person.

I'll put up a picture of the actual watch once I pick it up.

TL;DR - boss bought me watch / am happy

ZAK

Lovely watch you have. Heuers have always had that classic yet sophisticated look to them.

11. Likes ZAK likes this post
    Received my new Heuer on Saturday at an event hosted by Time & Tide watches in Melbourne. Decent event with a 5 course lunch and drinks. A lot more fun that just picking it up at an AD.

I am stoked with how well finished it is in the flesh. One to hang on to for sure.

ZAK

13. Likes Missile, SimonR32, Nugs, SK likes this post
    Picked up a Tag Heuer Link Calibre 16 last week as a sort of wedding present to myself! With a lot of the Link range being discontinued now it was hard to track one down, but I managed to get mazzuchellis to track one down and send across from one of their stores in South Australia.

I've wanted one of these for years!

Next to my cheapy automatic Fossil...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67